There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

A masterpiece.

I cant stop watching this movie. Ive seen it like seven times, but it is stuck in my head. The intense detail, sound synchronization, its just flawless. I can't find anything bad about this series in any way. Its incredible how the story parallels reality in ways, yet keeps its own flavor and styles intact. Just... Wow.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Incredible.

Brilliantly executed.

Holy crap: I cried a little. HOLY S--- I'M A DUDE AND I CRIED.

Thie Wizard's Notebook Thie Wizard's Notebook

Ingenuitive, clever.

It is a bit slow, and the music loop is FAR too short, but other than that it is great! The concept of creating elements or objects by words is unique, and clever. Get the movement a bit smoother and you could have had a classic. I'm watching for another one of these!

What are we up against What are we up against

Definitely a soundtrack.

People need to understand that "Video Game" genre means the music is usually either a remix or a soundtrack. Soundtracks, like this one, are rarely impressive by themselves, but when put in a good game, they do wonders for the play experience. This one could really create the ambiance for a game one day.

yeajimmiboi responds:

Thanks man I appreciate that :)

Pushing Pushing

This aritst has proficient slicing skills.

When remixing a song, using a slicer tool is tricky to do right. I dont mean its a hard tool to use, i mean its hard to use as a musical technique PROPERLY. People always end up creating awkward rhythms. You, on the other hand, ardoinitrite.

Paused In Time Paused In Time

NOSTALGIA'D

This song REEKS of Half-life 2. Which is a good thing. I love the ambient/industrial mix you have going.

fireslice responds: